www.flickr.com

January 1, 2010

Sledding At Its Best

-Raith enjoying the hill.-

One of the things we missed most while living in Korea were winter sports. The winters were cold and the lack of snow, space and free time made winter activities almost nonexistent. And while it's true... I still complain about the length and severity of Canadian winters, I do love all of the options for outdoor fun. So far this year, for obvious reasons, I have missed out on the downhill fun. But I'm counting the days until I can throw on my snow pants, grab my crazy carpet and join everyone on the hill.

-Anthony and Moss experimenting with a new and improved form of daily walk.-

-Zane, before...-

-Zane, after. I believe no injuries were incurred.-

-Tanya and Moss.-

-Grandpa stays on the super sled for 8 seconds!-

-Anthony and Moss.-

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm jealous of your snow! We've only managed to get out cross country skiing once this year because we haven't had enough snow, or it's been too wet!!

Thanks for continuing to share your pictures :)