www.flickr.com

March 23, 2009

A Little Kimchi

-Kimchi and his new yellow raincoat. Thanks Beck.-


For those of you who have been asking how Kimchi is... he is fine. Well actually, he's been better than fine. He's LOVING his new life in Canada.

The flight to Canada in August went as smoothly as possible (thanks so much Katrina). Shortly after arriving, he traveled to Saskatchewan where he spent four months of bliss with Trev's parents, the grandkids and Dickson (their dog). When we arrived home just before Christmas, I was not sure who was more excited: Kimchi, Trev or I. We were relieved to find that Kimchi not only remembered us but that he was not holding a grudge for us choosing travels abroad over time with him.

And now, he spends his days sleeping lazily on the rug in front of the fire, jumping playfully from snow pile to snow pile in his acre of fenced yard and dragging his toys around a house that is twenty times the size of any in Korea. Yep, I'd say Kimchi has adjusted well and is enjoying his Canadian life.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

awwwwwwwwww BAYBEEEEE! I miss him so much. Give him a great big hug and a kiss on the nose for me.

I miss this pup.