www.flickr.com

August 20, 2008

Welcome Cooper!!

-Cooper Andrus-

I phoned home on Monday, expecting to get the machine as usual only to receive a shocking and unexpected surprise. As the ringing gave way to a voice, I was greeted not by machine but by the entire family, who were gathered at the hospital. It seems that my family has once again grown in numbers! Much to everyone's surprise and Dave and Karalee's relief, we've now added a beautiful little baby boy to the Andrus clan. Welcome Cooper!!

-What an adorable family...
Dave, Karalee, Dawson and Cooper.-


Arriving one month early, weighing 5lbs 14oz and with flaming red hair, Cooper Andrus was welcomed by everyone at the hospital. I guess that Trev and I will just have to wait until Christmas to meet our newest little nephew.

No comments: