www.flickr.com

June 1, 2008

A Day in the Park

- Namsan Traditional Village, Seoul, South Korea.-

Pigeons are like the wild geese of Korea except you can't get gun or a permit to shoot them; except with a camera, that is. I figured I looked like an idiot trying to get these pictures. I was running around after the pigeons bent over with the camera close to the ground while making chicken noises. The strange looks from the Koreans I didn't mind, it was sore back the next day that made these shots questionable.

- Namsan Traditional Village, Seoul, South Korea.-

2 comments:

jeff said...

Now that's dedication! I'm impressed, not only with your photos, but at the lengths you will go to capture them. Maybe I could learn a thing or two... though I could do without the sore back.

The Olson's said...

Rachel added the "sore back" to make the story more interesting.
Really, I was fine.

Trev